Nomination rules: "Master of Endocrinology" Award from 2022
Any SLEP member can nominate another SLEP member sending a letter of nomination to email@example.com
- Nominations opens in February and ends on March, deadline 31st March of each year.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Candidates must be nominated in writing by one SLEP member.
- A letter of endorsement, outlining the suitability of the candidate for the award, should accompany the nomination.
- Candidates should submit their full CV, including their contributions to SLEP.
- The winner will be invited to make a brief presentation about her/his trajectory at the SLEP Annual Meeting
- All nominations must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must be SLEP members.
- Current members POC and SLEP Board Directors are ineligible for this award
- There is no age limit but preference is generally given to those aged more than 60 years.
- SLEP Program Organizing Committee (POC) will make a ranking of three nominees the candidates and will present to the SLEP Board of Directors for the definition of the winner.
- A decision will be based on the candidates' excellence in leadership, lifetime achievement in teaching and research, and an outstanding overall contribution to the field of pediatric endocrinology and consider minimum 20 years as a SLEP member.