Nomination rules: "César Bergadá Conference" Award from 2022
Any SLEP member can nominate another SLEP member sending a letter of nomination to email@example.com
- Nominations opens in February and ends on March, deadline 31st March of each year.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Candidates must be nominated in writing by one SLEP member.
- A letter of endorsement, outlining the suitability of the candidate for the award, should accompany the nomination.
- Candidates should submit their full CV.
- The winner will be invited to present a lecture about her/his research line at the SLEP Annual Meeting.
- All nominations must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must be SLEP members.
- There is no age limit but preference is generally given to those aged less than 50 years
- Current members POC and SLEP Board Directors are ineligible for this award
- SLEP Program Organizing Committee (POC) will make a ranking of three nominees among the candidates and will present to the SLEP Board of Directors for the definition of the winner.
- A decision will be based on the candidates' excellence in research, and an outstanding overall contribution to the field of pediatric endocrinology.
- Active participation in SLEP Academic activities (congresses, courses, webiners or others) and minimum 10 or 15 years as a SLEP member.